Information on personal processing - GDPR
Personal data within the excursions and trips of the 23rd Congress ISU 2022
The protection of personal data is very important to us. In the following document, we inform you what personal data we process, why we process it, for how long, and what are your rights.
Who is the administrator?
The administrator of personal data on the website www.ckrumlov.info is Českokrumlovský rozvojový fond, spol. s.r.o., with its registered office at náměstí Svornosti 2, 381 01 Český Krumlov, ID number 423 961 82, registered at the Regional Court in Č. Budějovice, Section C, Insert 705 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator). Českokrumlovský rozvojový fond, spol. s.r.o., is a company of the city of Český Krumlov dealing with renewal and development
infrastructure and services in Český Krumlov and the region.
He is also a co-organizer of cultural and social events.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions, please use the phone number: +420 380 704 611, 621 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the commissioner: Povenecenec@erudit.cz
When do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU)
No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement
movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
(hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"). Personal data is processed for the purposes of fulfilling the contract/order
concluded with clients, for the purposes of our legitimate interests and when sending a newsletter.
We process your personal data in the case of: purchase of excursions and trips within the programs of the 23rd ISU Congress in Český Krumlov in the period 13 - 19 September 2022
If necessary, inform about changes within the program of excursions and trips within the offered program and accompanying events;
Fulfillment of a contractual obligation and also for the protection of rights and interests, eg within the sale of tickets.
In the case of reservations and ticket purchases, we process the following personal data:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- telephone / mobile
This personal data must be processed for inclusion in the directory (database) in order to send current information and make a purchase (offers, changes, news, etc.) and accompanying information to customers in connection with the 23rd ISU Congress in Český Krumlov
Especially in the context of accompanying excursions and cultural and social events. Such processing is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b)
Regulation, ie processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
- The Administrator will process these personal data during the organization of the 23rd ISU Congress in Český Krumlov and the time necessary to fulfill
the purpose of processing. The data retention period is set at 36 months. After this period, personal data is destroyed.
Who else can access your personal information?
The administrator cooperates with other entities (processors) who may have access to your personal data.
- Your personal data will be passed on to the necessary guides arranging your own excursions and trips.
- Personal data will not be traded, in the interest of quality provision of services may be shared
some personal information with program providers under the 23rd ISU 2022 Congress to inform program changes and the like.
How do we process your data?
We process personal data automatically using Colosseum applications and MS office software
Office according to and manually according to the administrative principles of the company Českokrumlovský rozvojový fond spol. s r. o. in accordance with the law on personal data protection
What are your rights?
Note that you have:
- Right of access to personal data
- The Client has the right to obtain information from the Administrator on whether he processes his personal data, and if so, what the data are and how they are processed.
- The right to correct personal data
- The Client has the right to have the Administrator correct inaccurate at his request without undue delay regarding personal data concerning him. The client has the right to add incomplete personal data at any time.
- Right to delete personal data
- Personal data must be deleted if they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The consent is revoked and there is no further reason for processing.
- There is an objection to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing. Processing is illegal or required by law.
- The right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (https://www.uoou.cz/).
- The right to the transferability of personal data gives the client the opportunity to obtain personal data provided to the administrator in a common and machine-readable format. He may subsequently transmit this data to another administrator or, if technically possible, to request that the administrators pass them on to each other.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data gives the client the opportunity
to submit a written or electronic objection to the processing of personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time does not apply when personal the client's data are processed due to the fulfillment of the contract - concluded with the client, not on the basis of consent to the processing.
Valid from: 1. 6. 2022